Executor Class Reference
Inheritance diagram for Executor:
Public Member Functions
|virtual void||interrupt ()=0|
|virtual void||execute (const Task &task)=0|
- Eric Crahen <http://www.code-foo.com>
- execute()ing task with an Executor will submit the task, scheduling it for execution at some future time depending on the Executor being used.
- cancel()ing an Executor will cause it to stop accepting new tasks.
- interrupt()ing an Executor will cause the any thread running a task which was submitted prior to the invocation of this function to be interrupted during the execution of that task.
- wait()ing on a PoolExecutor will block the calling thread until all tasks that were submitted prior to the invocation of this function have completed.
Member Function Documentation
Submit a task to this Executor.
If supported by the Executor, interrupt all tasks submitted prior to the invocation of this function.
The documentation for this class was generated from the following file: